Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just Family Time

Jenna is keeping me so busy with dance and school. She did not win the Science Fair, but she learned about my cochlear implants. She is just a fantastic gal. We are off to a dance competition today. Jenna has two dances, Shop Around and Footloose. Mom gets to do makeup, hair and all the great stuff. She gets to dance and enjoy being her! Go Dance Force!!!

I have not posted a picture of my husband, Alex or the dog, Brandi. This picture speaks volumes. Brandi it so spoiled she things she is human. No, the dog whisper can not solve her problems. That is okay, she is the best dog we have ever had. ***Hope Alex does not see picture, he will get me.**** :)
Enjoy the weekend, remember sing loud, dance like no one is watch(or in Jodi's case, dance naked), and hug the ones you love.

3 comments:

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

sweet!

Abbie said...

I've missed our nightly chats!! I'm glad that Jenna is having a blast going to dance competitions!

For some reason I pictured Brandi has a fluffy footed cocker spaniel :)

Shari said...

Awww. Cute doggie. I have a black Lab named Midnight. Just as spoiled, but she does not get to go on the couch. Nope.

Thanks for stopping by.

Glad your daughter is having fun with dances and science fairs.