Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am going crazy!

Been a long time, wow how time goes so quickly. I am going crazy! Quick break down - vacation, no Internet, no closed caption, moved to new home, no Internet until the 7th of July, no cable until the 9th of July, I do have closed caption, but no food network! So say a nice prayer that I don't have a breakdown!!!!!

Jenna said hello everyone. She placed 3rd and 1st at nationals for her dance!!

My wow CI moment! We were unloading the van and my hubby handed my two boxes of CI harmony boxes. He said that my CIs were more important than anything, even the house. He really appreciates what it has given me. I am so excited that he appreciates how special they are to me.  

Laurie, I can't wait to post our pictures. love ya. It was the highlight of my vacation finally meeting you. Jen, I also have our pictures. Love ya too. Abbie your next!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jennnnnnnnnnna!!!! Wish I could have met y'allllllll. Hugs and Happy 4th! Kiss kiss, Jodi

Laurie said...

Valerie, it was so great meeting you and your precious daughter! Your husband sounds like a sweetheart and a keeper! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Hugs and Happy 4th!

Abbie said...

I can't wait to meet you myself! :)

Tell Jenna I said great job on winning 3rd and 1st :) and congratulations is in order for your first new home :)